Unfortunately Bronson has canceled the two dates there because owner Ann Young did not agree with the tire rule. I apologize to the drivers for the loss of these two races but the tire rule will be a big part of making this series succeed. I was not going to make you guys have to buy 4 tires just to be able to race there, besides I know that we have to stick to our deal and rules. I will try my best to find maybe one more race somewhere to help fill the schedule.
Recent FUPTS News
- Crash-A-Rama returns in its traditional day at Orlando SpeedWorld November 26, 2013
- 2013 Florida United Promoters Series 2-Day Finale at Auburndale November 19, 2013
- Grimm takes victory in Eddie Brann Memorial November 18, 2013
- Desoto Speedway Hosts The Fifth Annual Eddie Brann Memorial November 12, 2013
- JIMBO CHADWICK RESIGNS POST AT ORLANDO SPEEDWORLD November 12, 2013